Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fearing the Effeminate

I fear the effeminate guys. What if these dates I line up end up making me feel extremely uncomfortable? What if they are "totally gay", and I just want to run away?

Why? I should be eager that I have potentially (5?) dates lined up in the New Year? Wow, am I some kind of masculine slut? LOL. I am not sure. We'll see where this takes me, but I need to see what this journey is about. I have been too addicted and attached to an online relationship, which was satisfying and exciting for a while, but how far can that go? Not very, I must admit.

When it rains, it pours. From all my exploring and efforts, I am reaping some rewards. It should be an exciting January.... between my interviews, and going on some dates with interesting characters, I'm sure I will have stories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment