Saturday, July 3, 2010

Transforming Fear Into Action

Well, since this is my spiritual reconnection and blogging day, I have decided to approach this gay networking as a project, and as such, in my own style, I have of course created an excel spreadsheet. On this spreadsheet, I have all the various groups and events available at my disposal, and the various dates that I will attend these events.  I am jumping full force into this, to see where the chips fall. I realize that starting in mid-July, the events will be coming in succession, so I should have no anxieties about meeting new people and feeling like I am making progress. I realize that I have found some holes in my previous approach, and that there are about 7 guys that look approachable on match.com. I also have so many opportunities for non-gay and gay groups events coming up this month, that I will be lambasted.  LOL.  I am going to be courageous.

No comments:

Post a Comment