Friday, September 30, 2011

Nakedness

Nakedness. I want to talk more about this. LOL.  I'm not sure whether I did this more as an experiment, or half wanted to hookup, but another site online that is maybe a few steps above CL, and includes people that want to hookup as well as those looking for a regular relationship, allows people to post anything.. including nakedness. Well, i created an alternative profile... anonymous... and placed, lets say, an NC-17 version pic  because, OK. i admit,, maybe I wanted to hook-up.

This is the game that some gays play... ...

Well shit. flooded email box one day later.

Crazy. 99% of them of emailed me looked completely crazy. They were all naked too. :)  Haaa. Some were gross; some were punk-ass; some were hot; but all were weird.  1 guy looked like a decent man, he actually had clothes on.

But I had this acute awareness, though.. a few of the guys who did email me, did not share the. Ahem..... same NC-17 version photos, but more, PG or even G rated photos.  When I emailed one of the guys, in earnest, saying 'hey man, would be cool to get to know you'; it hit me that I had just walked up naked to a guy, and asked him out.  How could he take me seriously if I was naked?

Another insight from the world of internet dating / hookups.

No comments:

Post a Comment