Sunday, June 27, 2010

Perhaps the Beginning of a Wonderful Friendship or More?

i really like this man....wow. it's a crush that I cannot help.. and he probably does not even realize it. He is handsome, kind, compassionate, outgoing, intelligent, spiritual, Christian, athletic, musical. He enjoys serving others, and is thoughtful. He is involved with his community and is very giving. He is loved by those around him, and carries a spirit with him that is comforting and hospitable. What do I do apart from just getting to know him more? Should I or will I ever express these thoughts to him? He comes from a very loving family with many siblings.  He is great with kids, and is very social and friendly.  He likes going out on the town doing fun things.  Hanging around him makes me feel good, and I want this..... but I don't know how to approach this situation. It is delicate because we have just met; and we do have not shared such deep feelings. Though I am eager, I need to hold back in order to allow the friendship to grow, then God will hopefully have a hand in helping direct this.  Will my choices of what church i end up going to be influenced by him? It depends upon the people I meet, and the sense of fellowship that surrounds me. I feel it is hospitable, friendly, and social.

No comments:

Post a Comment