Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Don't Get It

So, i went on a date tonight. I guess this is 3 dates, 3 different guys, the past couple of months. Wow. I'm on a roll. We actually had a pretty good time. But, I'm so curious about one thing: how closeted gay guys can have sex with women. It's so odd to me, especially since I've had no such experience at all.... in fact, the lack of sex itself was the clue for me that I was gay.  Just a little oddity.  I also discovered that this area where I live does not necessarily have a very "active" scene.. which makes it difficult to meet folks. Very strange culture that I'm trying to break into. Not sure if I fit.  Am I supposed to be instantly attracted to guys I go on dates with? It's such a mystery still, this world.  I wonder when the truth will be revealed to me.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment