Sunday, November 29, 2009

International Love Triangle?

So I have a crush on one 20 something dude, and then was introduced to his best friend, 30-something dude. Both are gay.  20 something dude has has a previous crush on 30-something dude.  30 something dude starts writing me and telling me these things, and also starts hitting on me. The Devil in me wants to have online friendship with both, even though they are best friends.  The Angel in me wants to continue with 20-something dude only, and not hurt his feelings.  My heart and spirit tell me to throw up the emotional boundaries as soon as possible, and pursue a real relationship with a guy my age, in my home country. God help me. See, when you follow your hormones, and your penis, you screw yourself over, as well as everybody else.  Some of these guys have no boundaries themselves, and I begin to realize how promiscuity, and a mismatch of Christian morals, and sexuality, is not very good for the spirit. In fact, it is toxic.  So, that is my lesson for today.  God help me that I do not get emotionally enraptured in an International Love Triangle that leaves me feeling angry or jealous, chasing a dream that does not exist, and is only an illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment