Friday, November 27, 2009

Making Things Real Again

I'm having difficult times, perhaps because I have a lot of extra time.  I have major crush on a guy.... an online relationship.  Sounds crazy, but it feels real, and it makes me depressed because it will most likely not become real.  Difficult times persist, as I think about him..... We talk on line every night; starting to talk on the phone too.  And then, I continue to notice more guys when I'm out and about town. My God, I'm so gay. It's crazy.  I was in a coffee shop today, for instance, and I noticed a guy.... reminded me of Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy). I just wanted him to notice me. I kept checking him out.... his eyes were hot.

I'm not sure what to do. So, yes, I would like to have a relationship.  And, yes, I would like to try dating a guy. And, yes, I feel like I have tried everything (with exception of hanging out with meetup.com groups).  So, perhaps my next mission is to get out of the on-line world, and C-List, and start networking again. This will make things real.

The journey continues.

At least I have a job hunt to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment