Saturday, February 13, 2010

At Least Puppy Leif Will Be My Valentine

I got stood up tonight. Of course, it could have been a misunderstanding in the time: for example, how does one define "next weekend"? I always give folks the benefit of the doubt. Seriously, though, what type of guy stands people up? I really was looking forward to having dinner with this guy.. he was very good looking, and chose a very romantic Italian restaurant. I figured he had potential. I really thought this was going to be a good evening, a real date, with a nice guy.  I got my hopes up.  I waited at the restaurant for 25 extra minutes, then decided to call it off.  I'm not that hot under the collar, I'm just a little depressed.  I hope that it was a misunderstanding.  If it was not a misunderstanding, I have officially been stood up for the first time.  What is up with some people? I mean, who stands somebody up on a first date, especially after complimenting me when we exchanged photos? Who knows. Maybe he's just an irresponsible and forgetful.  The journey continues..... At least Puppy Leif will be my Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment