Monday, February 22, 2010

Gay Dating Con Artists

I got duped. Twice.  I learned my lesson, although I am at a complete loss at how somebody could be such a complete, thoughtless asshole.  Who sets up a blind date with a guy, stands him up, lies about why he was not there, then sets up another blind date with the same person only to stand him up again? What the Fuck?
Obviously, the guy is a work, and I could care less at this point about meeting him. But, seriously, who DOES this kind of stuff? Do people have a thrill of the chase, only to lose interest? Is he waiting for me to come back and ask him out again, only so he can be in control again? How messed up.  I am at a loss of words, except for I cannot believe I fell for his lies the first time.. when he said my email bounced back and he could not get a hold me when he found out his father was in the hospital.  So predictable.  I look forward to never emailing this man again.

No comments:

Post a Comment