Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maybe My Gaydar Does Work?!?

Well, it's amazing what a day can bring..... as well as new friendships..... so I tried a new dating site recommended by a new friend of mine, and within the first 2 days of being on it, I already have conversed with 2 or 3 guys, and have asked all of them out on dates. That was fast, and crazy cool. Perhaps this is the 'in' site where some actual normal gay guys are hanging out. I haven't seen these dudes on the other pay sites, so many I have just tapped into a good resource. This made me feel a lot better.. I mean, it's nice to have hope.. to have people who are interested in meeting you, going on dates, and meeting hot, friendly guys is a good thing...  And here I was feeling sorry for myself that I wasn't getting anywhere. I mean, one guy on the site I actually saw at the vet's office this morning. this was a perfect in to introduce myself 'online' to him, and he immediately responded. Funny. My gaydar is working!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment