Sunday, August 1, 2010

Creative Strategies and New Beginnings

Sometimes I feel like I spend just as much time creating strategies for work, as I do for navigating the gay world.  In my depressed mood yesterday, I decided to try more ideas..... including posting to the platonic section asking folks about gay friends networks around town; as well as posting information about gay Catholic groups.  Secondly, I decided to send out a much wider net on match.com, by searching for Christian guys within 500 miles of my current city.  Sending out 30 winks to cute guys, hopefully, will elicit some type of response... and whether these are just pen pal friendships, I'll take anything right now, just to provide some hope and support in this seemingly desolate world.  I feel like I'm caught in between the Homo and the Hetero worlds..... repulsed by the hook-up scene, the femmes, and completely at a loss on how to meet normal masculine gay guys who are like me.  I hope that this is a new beginning....    Within a few minutes of posting on CL platonic, I have already received 2 responses from nice guys in my same situation. This is encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment