Wednesday, December 29, 2010

These Movies Speak to the Truth

I watched another gay movie tonight.. this is three in the past month..... and I really do like these movies. They play upon the themes of my own struggles, and taps into my truths, my pain, my soul..... and allows me to take ownership of who I am, and who I am becoming.  The chords strike so true that I cry. I am brought back to parts of my journey, and the unique path that has been put in front of me. I want that community, that feeling of love... I want to be loved in a deep and intimate way.. and for now, I must hold on and wait... and believe it will happen... the right man will be in my life. And, I am so relieved that I am starting to visualize this type of scenario, which before, to me, seemed troubling, wrong, and impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment